ARTICLE VII DUTIES OF OFFICERS
SEC 4 The Secretary/Treasurer shall:
- keep the minutes of the meeting of the Club and of the Board of Governors. He shall have custody of all reports and documents connected with the Club.
- keep a correct log of members, and membership documentation.
- keep on file all Membership applications.
- have custody of the Club Seal and all trophies.
- conduct necessary correspondence of the Club.
- have charge of the funds of the Club, sign checks and keep a correct account of all monies received or paid out in books provided for that purpose, and under the direction of the Board of Governors to disburse the funds.
- deposit funds in the name of the Club in a depository approved by the Board of Governors.
- present at each Regular Meeting of the Club, and whenever requested by the Board of Governors, a detailed account showing the financial condition of the Club and file same.
- collect all monies due.
- make an Annual Report at the Annual Meeting in December and submit it to the Membership at the close of the Fiscal Year in the January’s Club’s newsletter.